Pass the Controller

Full Version: Ghost Recon Wildlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
There's a new trailer for this and the closed beta sign up is now live.

I'm quite looking forward to it and was surprised that this didn't already have a thread.

Anyone interested in this?
Signed up, after a annoying sequence of repeatedly logging in, accepting email invites, forgetting passwords and finally setting up my current email to be able to log in and sign up.
I used to have that problem frequently. If you've connected your Xbox Live account to your uPlay account you can press the Xbox logo in the bottom right to automatically log in. It's much less of a headache.
I have connected both my xbox live and psn to it and been able to get this to work all day. even changed my password for uplay and it still tells me it is wrong.
(12-07-2016, 03:28 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have that problem frequently. If you've connected your Xbox Live account to your uPlay account you can press the Xbox logo in the bottom right to automatically log in. It's much less of a headache.

Oh I was, but I wanted to change my email and password, the problem arising because I didn't know my password lol
(12-07-2016, 06:08 PM)Timmeh555 Wrote: [ -> ]I have connected both my xbox live and psn to it and been able to get this to work all day. even changed my password for uplay and it still tells me it is wrong.

That's a pain. I'm not sure if you can even contact support without logging in.

(12-07-2016, 08:03 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2016, 03:28 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have that problem frequently. If you've connected your Xbox Live account to your uPlay account you can press the Xbox logo in the bottom right to automatically log in. It's much less of a headache.

Oh I was, but I wanted to change my email and password, the problem arising because I didn't know my password lol

I've changed my password about five or six times, I've no idea what it could be now haha. I normally reset my passwords every time I have to log in somewhere as I can never remember them

It seems like a lot of people are having trouble with Uplay at the minute. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon enough.
I wouldn't count on support being any good. I'm in an ongoing process of trying to cancel a £90 odd pre-order from their store, but they're in no rush to do so having already taken the money. Took them a week to get back to me and say they'll see what they can do (which is already bad, it's a physical product that I have the right to cancel) and two weeks later there's been no peep from them.
Sounds like they're purposely waiting until it's after the cancellation period (or whatever it's called), which I don't think is very legal.

I've had mixed experiences with support. When I had a problem with Rainbow Six I got reply within hours. When I had a problem with The Division it took them three months to suggest that I try turning my console off and then on again.
Able to do it today. having a quick look they were having server issues with it yesterday. Its true though if you cant log in you cant use there support easily
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8