Grand Theft Auto V
Big update coming on Tuesday for this, who fancies a game Tuesday night if the update, you know, works? Apparently it's a free roam orientated update which puts in random events and stuff, sounds like fun.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
I'm up for some GTA but cant tonight as am at football, another night though sounds good to me
Well, so far this is a successful gaming night Tongue
Yeah sorry about that, got distracted buying a suit for the wedding, that won't be happening again.

I WILL be on tomorrow night, if y'all would like to join me and Dan in some mayhem.

Also will probably do some Minecraft as well.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
The new freemode events are quite cool, although it doesn't do anything about loading times - thought I read somewhere the update comes with optimisation, however it still takes the best part of ten minutes to get from start up to a server!

Played some 'Slide the furthest down the road from a moving vehicle', Longest Stoppie, Longest Wheelie and Penned in! Penned in was cool, I thought I was clever bringing a bike, and instantly saw someone with a helicopter and thought they would win it. Instead, as the pen got smaller and smaller I got smashed about by big trucks and it turned into a smashing derby! Good Fun!
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
New content update for GTA V Online just released today, introducing two new weapons (the Machine Pistol and the Machete), four new cars (the Willard Faction, the Albany Primo Custom, the Declasse Moonbeam and a clean variant of the Declasse Voodoo), a new car customization garage (Benny's Original Motor Works) and an array of new lowrider car customization options, including hydraulics, engine covers, air-filters, interiors and stereos, as well as new missions and Adversary Modes, and new clothing options. Can also purchase a forth property now.
[Image: DE4N+MUFC.png]
sounds cool, though we're getting so many weapons it's takes forever to find the one you want xD
For those of you who don't know, there is a new update called Halloween Surprise and there's 2 new vehicles; a hearse with a corpse clawing at the back window and an old school hotrod. Also there is 30 new styles of face paint, 20 new bobbleheads for the lowriders, new monster masks at Vespucci Movie Masks, some are really down right freaky.

Apparently any items that you don't buy won't be available after the Halloween event but so far I've only bought a Jason Voorhees style bobblehead and a mask of a skull forcing its way out of someone's mouth, got to say it's pretty graphic and gruesome what with the splatted blood and eye balls rolling into the back of the head.

The best bit of the update and I hope we get to keep it, is a new adversary mode called Slasher. Plays for up to 8 players, 7 who are the hunted armed with only a flash light, have to navigate dark areas and hide from the slasher who is armed with a shotgun (I'd of preferred the slasher had just a machete from the lowrider update) and has to hunt all players within a time limit, the slasher has got to be careful though because the hunted can fight back if cornered. Honestly this little mode so much fun, it's intense especially when trying to hide and not get caught. I only played a few games but on one map I was hiding in the toilets in the FIB building and the killer was working his way through each toilet door eventually getting to the last one I was in but I was bricking it as if it were really happening haha. Would be a good laugh if some of us on here got a few games going.
[Image: DE4N+MUFC.png]
Here's footage from last christmas of a 'smooth' mission. Have a good christmas everyone. It's Dan, Tim and Tom.

...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
There are some projects in the works at Rockstar, let the speculation begin.