Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Titanfall
Update has gone live and the Monarch is glorious. Customisable features make using the upgrade core a wonderful experience and you don't have to save each use. A fully upgraded monarch can potentially be the most dangerous Titan on the field.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Still need to play this. Had it sat in the cellophane on my shelf for over six months now.
I've not played in quite some time, been meaning to jump back in actually, might be time for that now.

Out of interest, have all the new maps been reworked maps from Titanfall 1?
Only colony and angel city I think. All the live fire maps are new.

I always marvel at players who take me out with a Kraber. I can't even get mad.

Well the latest update went live a few days ago which includes Frontier Defence, a four player horde mode where Monarch really gets to show her stuff. I've been playing it daily since it arrived.

Edit: Two words - Nuke Rodeo

I can't wait for this to come to EA Access. I came close to buying it the last time it was on sale (I think during the free weekend?) but I always knew it would eventually end up in the vault so never did.
Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition is available now, includes instant access to all Titans.
EA are buying Respawn Entertainment.

I'm not too sure if that's a good thing.
(11-10-2017, 07:32 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: EA are buying Respawn Entertainment.

I'm not too sure if that's a good thing.

Getting out from under the thumb of Activision only to be pinned down by EA begs the comparison to frying pans and fires.

But they make online shooters so they should be safe. Do EA publish anything other than online shooters and sports games anymore? Anything to make suckers pump cash into loot boxes, right? The sooner the bottom falls out of that market, the better.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
The Star Wars game Respawn are working on could be something a bit different at least.