Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nintendo Switch
The New Nintendo 3DS has been discontinued. I guess it makes sense with the 2DS XL set to be the cheaper alternative to the New 3DS XL when it launches next week.
Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition is coming to the Switch.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Legends is fantastic, might pick it up again on Switch if the price is right.
Here's James' Splatoon 2 review.
RiME is coming to the Switch in November.

http://www.passthecontroller.co.uk/news/...s-november
MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame has a long title and is launching on Switch.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
A round-up of some of the biggest announcements from the latest Nintendo Direct.
Despite the terrible name, Octopath Traveler came out of nowhere & suprised me. If the demo is anything to go by it's shaping up really well, quite looking forward to it.
GT: HugeHypnoToad
(09-18-2017, 12:22 PM)SkinnerChinner Wrote: Despite the terrible name, Octopath Traveler came out of nowhere & suprised me. If the demo is anything to go by it's shaping up really well, quite looking forward to it.

I was vaguely aware of seeing this in the news feed, but I'll have to give it a try now. 

Kingdom also launched on Switch last week, and it looks and plays great in handheld mode. That's three platforms I own it on now.
Definately worth a punt - I'm a sucka' for the art style (the quasi-3D environments look fantastic) & the combat is great.
GT: HugeHypnoToad