Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dark Souls
I'm all for more Dark Souls III, but that release date is far from ideal. I was planning to review it as Bandai Namco gave me a season pass, yet with it dropping just after Mafia III, Gears 4, Battlefield 1, PlayStation VR and its sizeable launch lineup - all of which I'll be getting - there won't really be time.

Not to mention it also releases on the same day as The Last Guardian, and just before Skyrim Remastered and Titanfall 2...
Good point well made. Think there's also COD and Dishonored 2 around then. Oct to early Dec is like anorexia for my wallet...
Finally gotten around to finishing my third run and getting the end of fire conclusion. Roll on DLC! Plus I really should go back to the Nameless King as completely bypassed him my last two runs...
Mark, unless you are very good at DS I would use a new character and level up massively and then take a co op pal in with you as he is VERY HARD! I've got a couple of characters on the go if you want a co op game?
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
Cheers Crippy! It will be a few weeks yet with real life hols then Dead Rising, BioShock etc out next week but I suspect I am going to need much help to beat him!
No worries dude! I think you already have me on Live (Crippy D)? Just call me Chris if you want. You will, I played with a guy that seemed to be a DS Ninja and even with him it took a whole lot of time and good luck to beat that bastard!
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
Looks like theres a party in London for the end of Prepare to Try 2 - happy to say managed to grab tix before it sold out. Hopefully should be fun!
The final DLC is out in March.
Looks intriguing. Still hvent played the other DLC so may. Wait to tackle all at once.
For those who not played yet, theres a Game of the Year edition April 21.
After buying the game 4 years ago, I've finally beaten the Gargoyles boss in 1 with my Deprived and her trusty club.