Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Call of Duty
Carentan map coming to CoD: WWII as a bonus to season pass holders.
So apparently the opening level, Normandy 1944, features the Germans rocking PPSH's, a very Russian gun, and their uniforms are quite wrong too.

Gamesradar said the campaign felt like a disjointed journey between WW2 cliches, whereas IGN gushed about how it felt like an emotional journey, I know who I'll believe...
It seemed very American to me based upon an opening 15 minute video I saw, WORLD war II is obvs just the American bit anyway.

Let me know how the campaign is if you play it?
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Have finished first/intro mission. Looks incredibly good but the lack of regenerating health definitely having an impact on my deaths-count, even on Normal!
The next community event kicks off tomorrow.
Prop hunt wut lol

Anyway wanna give some a go Liam? I haven't touched it for a while.
Your comment just made me remember I bought this a couple of months ago and haven’t touched it at all. That’ll teach me not to buy CoD on a whim again (it won’t).
(01-23-2018, 05:40 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: Prop hunt wut lol

Anyway wanna give some a go Liam? I haven't touched it for a while.

Absolutely! I had a lot of fun chasing down new kit and weapons in the Winter Siege update so really looking forward to this.

Sam, give it a go, it's the best CoD in years (MP wise). I'd be up for some zombies too, which I've barely touched since trying it round a friends house.
Haven't even tried Zombs once yet so need to try that
Prop Hunt is pretty hilarious, we should try and group up before it goes.