Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Call of Duty
Yeah tis a shame they didn't fix a few of the multiplayer balances, had a few games this morning and was getting killed by a heli cause the game kept spawning us in the open lol. Also bloody martydom and the more health perk lol.

However, I still love the game.

The campaign just feels so right, the story is actually somewhat believable, it has plenty of varied levels to play and the mixing in of stealth while somewhat dated/linear now still really helps the game. The actual levels and battles are still just so fun.

One thing this game does really well, it that it really does feel like war, pure chaos and destruction - with it's emphasise on bullet penetration it really is exciting having the room you're in just filled with bullets pinging past you punching holes and dust through the room, and the sound design helps with the constant thunking and pinging of shots everywhere.

Also, the HD is actually really rather good when you look closely, faces are much improved and there's a lot more little effects, like clothing and paper blowing in the wind. I went and looked up some screenshots of the original and while it still looks decent the new version clearly massively overhauls it.
Finally moved on from Ezio and Skyrim to start Infinite Warfare. Only a short way in but so far, its already better than Black Ops 3, which I just couldn't get into. Cant get over quite how great it looks either!
(12-03-2016, 06:37 PM)MrkDhn10 Wrote: Finally moved on from Ezio and Skyrim to start Infinite Warfare. Only a short way in but so far, its already better than Black Ops 3, which I just couldn't get into. Cant get over quite how great it looks either!

Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did, GOTY contender for me.
The final 6 maps are being added to Modern Warfare Remastered next week. I had completely forgotten about Strike, that map was fun. Winter themed Crash looks good too.

Finished this earlier today. Really enjoyed it - actually rushed through it to see how ended unlike the last few which I barely started and gave up on. Definitely like the whole side mission aspect too.
The Operation Arctic Wolf update is out today, adding microtransactions, customisation options, female soldiers and the remaining six maps to Modern Warfare Remastered. Haven't had the chance to try it out yet as it's a pretty hefty download.
The problem with CoD multiplayer, is that while it can be pretty fun it's just so hard. I'm a mediocre player and CoD matches tend to involve getting rekt by people with insane reactions and twitch reflexes lol.
So in what might actually be a first. Activision will be selling dlc, for dlc. Modern warfare remaster is getting the variety pack... Remastered. For the low low price of $14.99 (and by low I mean more than the price of the initial release) you can own those classic maps to face off against the hordes of swearing 12 year olds. I mean I know Acti are all about the green, but damn, subtly of a sledgehammer.

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call-of-D...p/10191764
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
(03-12-2017, 04:58 PM)Xzibit Wrote: Yo Dawg, heard you like DLC...
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Straight pimpin'!