Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Star Wars Battlefront
I'm not so salty now I've had a good run as Krennic - H vs V is a decent tactic, tried Hero Hunt but I'm even worse at that! In the end just gave up & went back to normal modes hoping to get lucky. Spawning at checkpoints rather than on partners seems to increase chances of finding a token a little.
GT: HugeHypnoToad
Here's five things I'd like to see in the next Star Wars Battlefront.
I can get behind most of those suggestions but I do quite like the not-really-ADS. That's just because I think it requires less skill to hit something.

I've had a look at the Hutt contracts and there's a lot I would struggle with, it does seem like a slap in the face to season pass holders.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
I didn't even bother with some of them at first because I thought I would have no chance, but eventually I did manage to get most of the new Blasters which was good. Any that had hero kills tied to them were the worst.
I do like the Heroes v Villains mode but I imagine it would still be a bit of a grind.

I think I was working on a contract to get a new grenade the last time I played but I can't remember what it was. I just remember being a long way from completion.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Sequel will be playable at this year's EA Play event. I can't wait to see more on this.
My childhood will be violated. Sad
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
The reveal trailer has been leaked.

The original video has since been pulled, but there are still some versions knocking about on YouTube. I'm glad they're including content from the prequel trilogy, hopefully they'll release some gameplay footage during the Star Wars Celebration event this weekend.
I saw space and all three trilogies worth of content .
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
The Clone Wars battles were probably the best maps in BFII, so good to have at least one back. Though that said Maul is in the Disney made Rebels, so it could still turn out there's no prequel stuff lol.

Also Rei and Ren, really? No one liked them enough to want to play as them surely xD.