The Procrastination Page
I opened one of those gaming subscription box things to bring you a verdict on their value proposition.
The Sub-Zero plushie is the only thing I'd be interested in. I like the video though, short and to the point!
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Yeah, as a one time gift purchase for somebody I think they are quite cool!
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
Right - contract up after almost two years in same place (which, trust me, is a major length of time for me). How long before I need to sleep on cardboard with a tin cup and dog on piece of string?!
(04-26-2016, 11:04 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: I opened one of those gaming subscription box things to bring you a verdict on their value proposition.

We've had a sub for one of these for ages and they're massively hit and miss. It's Arcade Block, sometimes the stuff is amazing and other times it looks like tat you can pick up in Poundland. Also, Paul now has a wardrobe filled with more t shirts than any one person could ever feasibly wear.

My sister and I took our love for each other, and Harry Potter, to new levels last week.

[Image: NeTIExv.jpg]
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Bet I have more Tshirts
I'd throw my hat into that ring as well.
Small world - have been invited to an interview on Monday at the same bank which ended my contract end of April! Totally different department but somewhat uncanny.
Coming soon to the PTC store, only £13.99
[Image: betVgyg.png]
Jam should wear one on his stag. Big Grin