Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Smite
I guess the pros have decided it's better to avoid me. I am getting better though, after months I've finally learned to stay back far enough to be able to turn around if I need to escape.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
New God Skadi, Godess of Winter has a pet wolf that she can use to attack. Plus she can place ice on the floor that makes enemies slide uncontrollably and bounce off of objects/each other.
She looks quite cool, bet that wolf is really annoying to play against thought.

Also found the 3.1 patch notes, here's what it says about Belona

"Bellona has had a strong showing through most of Season 2, and felt that this was a good time to look at her more closely for an adjustment. It is important to remember that we will be monitoring these changes closely, especially since many items Bellona relied on have seen large scale changes. As with all gods affected by item changes, we will keep a close eye and adjust accordingly."

Bludgeon
Reduced Slam Bonus Damage from 30% → 25% per god hit.

Scourge
Reduced Disarm from 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3s → 1.4/1.6/1.8/2/2.2s.

The PC 3.3 patch notes are out as well, still no Loki nerf and Kukulkans getting buffed for some insane reason
also awesome new Artemis skin:
[Image: Artemis_CovertOps_Card.jpg]
Skadi sounds interesting, no doubt she'll be overpowered like most of the new gods are.

(03-10-2016, 06:19 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: Kukulkans getting buffed for some insane reason.

Celebration!

Seriously though, he does not need a buff.
Missed my 35 Gem login bonus for the second week running yesterday. It always falls on Saturday, which happens to be the one day I have no free time and am so busy sticking SMITE on is the last thing on my mind.
train the dogs to turn it on?

You'll have to leave a note up to do it while having dinner or something like that.
7.1 GB update for this today - get it going ASAP, Rodent.

12 new achievements as well, though I can't say what any of them are for as they've changed the descriptions and you have to check the in game awards. Stupid idea.
Besides the new achievements, is the update adding anything new, or is it just nerfs/buffs and general fixes?
New God Raijin.
Just gave Raijin a go, seems pretty decent so far.

Chaac received a new Chocolate Easter Bunny skin, it looks as ridiculous as it sounds. Ra got a new skin too, it's quite similar to the Stargazer skin Anubis has.