Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Indefinite E3 Thread for Every Year Forever and Ever
I would agree with the people who mentioned games as games to be excited about. think it has the potential to be a great year. Sea of Thieves will hopefully live up to the potential. Below is also looking good whenever that comes out. My guess is by the end of the month with Indie spotlight this month.
Good call with Below! Looks really good.
Actually, the new game from PlayDead - Inside - is also looking good although has been delayed a few times.
For me I'm looking forward to:

Crackdown
Overwatch
Mirror's Edge
Homefront The Revolution
Deus Ex
Batman Telltale
Pokémon
NX
Titanfall 2
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
I think looking forward to and excited by should be different things haha
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
I'm looking forward very much to this year's E3, particularly because I'll be done with exams by the time it begins, for the first time ever, so I will be able to give it my full undivided attention!

Not sure what games I'll be looking out for though, hopefully there will be some nice surprises.
*remembers Halo Wars 2 is meant to be a thing this year*
Of what I can think of I'm interested in Halo Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Legends, everything else can impress me without preconception.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
I still want to see Halo Reach remastered, it's the only one not done, it's arguably the best one, and its backwards compatibility shows how poorly the game ran on 360, with a trudgy frame rate etc, it's dying out for some love. Pleeeeease!

I also want to see some new R* stuff, it's been far too long since Red Dead, 6 years in fact, and three years since a R* game at all (discounting the remaster), new stuff or a new sequel would be grand, red dead especially.

I want to know if Mass Effect will be any good, if crackdown is worth a punt, and basically anything that raises any excitement for all the announced games so far, all of which seem 'meh' aside from Deus Ex.

In the smaller games, I'd like to see Below, Cuphead, Sea of Thieves and Inside.

Other than that, give us some truly interesting surprises that aren't leaked beforehand, backwards compat was a great surprise.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
(05-28-2016, 11:24 AM)PTC Bezza Wrote: interesting surprises that aren't leaked beforehand, backwards compat was a great surprise.

Amen to that. There were so many pre-E3 leaks last year that almost everything was a disappointment because they were going "ta-dah!" and everyone was like "we already know".

Sony need to have some decent stuff this year. Last year was all "here's what you'll be playing in 2017" and I was thinking "what about 2015, or even 2016"? The Shenmue 3 Kickstarter was cheeky as fuck, too. They also need to stop banging on about how much money the PlayStation division is making. I don't give a shit because I'm not a Sony shareholder, I just want to see the games.

Also everyone needs to do less CGI trailers and more gameplay. I don't know why they still do CGI for stuff that's almost finished, they're just asking for backlash when the gameplay doesn't measure up. At least Capcom's disastrous Resident Evil 6 E3 footage was honest about how shoddily it ran.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
You know how Ubisoft always have a little surprise at the end of their conference, I'd like to see some kind of rebooted splinter cell. Sure Black list didn't sell well , but it did come out a few weeks before GTA 5 so it make sense that people were holding out for that but it was a great game. I really enjoyed it and would love a new game to maybe borrow a few ideas from MGS5 ( off topic but has anyone actually replayed MGS5 since they finished it? I find no desire to go back to it at all which is weird as I've played through all the previous MGS games multiple times.)

Really eager to see Mass Effect Andromeda in action, though seems like all the staff at Bioware are leaving and I hope it's not a case of them abandoning a sinking ship.

Been replaying dishonored, got the definitive edition for a tenner which is upping my excitement for the sequel.

something I hope for every year is a Skies of Arcadia sequel... Come on Sega, stop churning out sonic nonsense and give this game the sequel it deserves. I got the original for my 15 birthday, I'm nearly 30 now and it took over my life. The story was epic, the combat system was different from other RPGS at the time, great characters, locations and the ship battles were fantastic.

Anyone remember Binary Domain? I think this game is an underrated gem from last gen. A third person shooter with multiple endings based on how you interact with your squad members, who are quite the varied bunch including a French robot. With enough effort a sequel could be Segas Mass effect as the world was very interesting and the character interaction could have more of impact than just affecting the ending.
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69
I loved Blacklist, thought it was one of the best in the series. I would be happy with more of the same, maybe a few more co-op missions.
On the E3 front, a question for you all. What coverage would you like to see from us from E3?

I have pretty much the entire show off work so we can hopefully do a fair amount. At the moment we are thinking of doing the chat box and running the streams and live tweeting the same as last year (but hopefully a bit better than last year, obviously) and there was a talk of maybe a podcast discussion at some point. How does that sound? What else would you like?
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam