Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Indefinite E3 Thread for Every Year Forever and Ever
More F76 deets, apparently;

- Cannot play offline, but can play solo
- Will encounter other players in solo, but PvP settings can be tweaked
- No NPC's excluding robots, Bethesda "intends players to fill those roles"
- VATs is still in, but slow-time effect removed
- No mods at launch, but definately at a later date

Also liking Cyperpunk despite The Witcher failing to keep my interest (despite my efforts)
GT: HugeHypnoToad
I'm most excited by Starfield. In my mind it's The Elder Scrolls in space, which sounds great.
The games that have me most excited are devil may cry  5, shadows die twice and the resident evil 2 remake which is looking so damn good.

Shadows die twice.... Published by Activision is a concern though.

Sony big four all look outstanding, last of us 2 looks intense, I hope that wasn't some vertical slice that won't represent the final game, the AI seemed very smart, just hope they don't dumb it down like in the first game.

Seemed to be a decent E3, no really shocking announcements however.

Biggest let down was square enix, what the actual hell was the point of their showcase. Feels like they let interns handle it or something.
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69
Pretty much agree with that that all round, though Nintendo probably tie Square for worst showing for me.
Those look good but Cyberpunk 2077 still my most wanted (well, Elder Scrolls technically is but that is a long way away for now), and Assassins Creed as RPG-lite is looking interesting. I can’t remember if a window was given for Beyond Good and Evil?
I find it hard to be excited by cyber punk just yet, have seen zero gameplay so far, it's sound like it'll be a kind of deus ex game, which I'm all for.
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69
Loved Witcher 3 so very hopeful. Plus read a few hands-on reports eg IGN and sounds every bit as good.
Somehow managed to miss Control - new multiplatform game from Remedy - which also sounds rather darned good.
Here's a handy roundup gathering together all of our E3 2018 coverage in one place.
I've managed to watch a couple of trailers. The Elder Scrolls 6 teaser could have been more informative but I suppose we'll hear more in the years to come. People are speculating that it could be set in High Rock or Hammerfell.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Have to say Dying Light 2 was not on my radar but looks interesting with . Rather liked the first one bar the weak ending.