Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Elder Scrolls Online
upon starting the game I was immediately presented with an 'enter email to play here' and thought 'sod this' and closed the game Tongue
Double Exp this at the moment for anyone else still playing this.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

There's a big update coming in August which adds all of the things.

I really had fun with this but then other games came along and I've not played since. I hope there's still a community when I find the time to get back into it.
Me and a friend were having a lot of fun on this a few months ago, and it seemed pretty well populated during that time. I've been meaning to go back and give it another try, but like you said Chris, other games have been distracting.
It's still really active on PS4, can't speak for the One but I would imagine the same. I play it every day, love it.
Instagram - emily_pootle

I think I last played about a week or two after the free weekend.

I'll have to get back into it at some point soon. I wasn't that far into the story but it was just getting really interesting as I was joining all the guilds and crafting stuff. I remember having a problem with the restoration staffs, I couldn't work out how to heal with them. I'm presuming that was what they were for, anyway.
A new special edition is being released that contains the four major DLC packs and a free horse!
If the price is decent (haven't seen one for it yet) then it's a great thing - the DLC adds a bucketload of new content (I still haven't got all the way through Orsinum yet).
Instagram - emily_pootle

They said it was available to pre-order but I can't find it anywhere. Given that the base game is only £15 new from GAME I'd guess that it'll be priced quite reasonably.
I think it's a full priced game.