Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tomb Raider
So the CEO of Crystal Dynamics is "moving on" after ten years with the company. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the abysmal performance of Rise at all.

http://evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231682
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration edition is coming to the PS4 this October.
Hate to pedantically correct you, but Rise is currently available on Xbox One, PC and Xbox 360
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Yeah but no one gives a crap about 360 Tongue
(07-19-2016, 10:54 PM)Heavyarms_Kai Wrote: Hate to pedantically correct you, but Rise is currently available on Xbox One,  PC and Xbox 360

Thanks for the heads up, I've updated the story. I completely forgot about the 360 version.
Saw the Shadow of the Tomb Raider trailer released yesterday - could be interesting. Looks like they're going "dark" with this one.
Just watched the trailer and it certainly looks interesting. My only concern is Crystal Dynamics not developing (though I can live with it, as I’m looking forward to The Avengers, which is what they’re doing instead) - can imagine it being an Arkham Origins-style low point (Warner Bros. made that one, not Rocksteady) as a result of the publisher taking the reigns and cutting corners for easy money.

I should really get around to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider before September, got it on Xbox and PlayStation but haven’t touched either version.
Ah, hadn't realised a new developer. Will still give it a go though.
Rise is pretty good fun so would def recommend it if you manage to find the spare time.
Seen a few scores for around the 8.5 and 9 mark. Was a bit worried with he finale going to different developer but this sounds fun. Few surprises perhaps, but fun.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is getting Definitive Edition'd next month.