Rate the last game you played
Glad to hear they've fixed some of the technical issues!
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Got Pneuma: Breath of Life when it was free with Gold and finally started it today. Fairly standard puzzler for the most part, but very pretty and the ending is strong. With solutions based around perspective and line of sight, it would've been a perfect candidate for VR.
Quite liked Pneuma - not played many point and click style games before. Still need to replay for the last achievement for the Soul puzzle at some point as well.
Arslan: Warriors of Legend 8/10

The problem with many of these licenced spin offs of the Warriors franchise is the distinct lack of characters. When DW is already rocking 70 plus it's hard to get excited about a game with around 10. The story is really good but the lack of variety really kills replay value. The Mardan rush technique really gives you that feeling of actual warfare though and the character designs match up with the Anime really well.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Finished The Walking Dead Season 2.

Pretty good.
Just finished QUBE, it's got some issues but there's definitely the beginnings of something interesting there, they're making a sequel as far as I'm aware so that'll be worth looking out for. Here's my review for those of you that missed it: http://www.passthecontroller.co.uk/revie...-cut-wii-u
Dungeon of the Endless
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
(03-16-2016, 10:32 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition

"...a Zelda-esque, dungeon-exploring, overworld-adventuring treat for us to behold."

This was enough to convince me to buy the game. Picked it up for 27 euros.
Really liked Darksiders 2. One of the few Xbox 360 games I managed to get a full 1000GS on too! Have played a few hours on the One version but, as with most games, I havent had the time to get very far yet.