Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Share Your Life Stories
I've just found out my auntie has died. I'd been meaning to go and see her for ages but I kept putting it off because I didn't have the time. It seems like a lazy excuse now.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
(01-28-2016, 02:50 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: I've just found out my auntie has died. I'd been meaning to go and see her for ages but I kept putting it off because I didn't have the time. It seems like a lazy excuse now.

I'm sorry to hear that mate, hope you're doing alright.
(01-29-2016, 08:50 PM)PTC l1am Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 02:50 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: I've just found out my auntie has died. I'd been meaning to go and see her for ages but I kept putting it off because I didn't have the time. It seems like a lazy excuse now.

I'm sorry to hear that mate, hope you're doing alright.

Thanks, I'm okay. My mother is taking it pretty bad as it was her auntie (so my great aunt? I don't know how these things work. I just saw her as my auntie). She was 93 or 94 though, that's some good going.
So I'm currently drugged up to the eyeballs on painkillers while I wait for an operation to have my gallbladder removed. On the plus side, my inability to eat means I've lost 2kg in a week. I'm thinking of marketing it as a new diet...
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Ooh nasty. I remember my mother having gall stones when I was really young and she was doubled up in pain lying on the floor. She couldn't wait to get shot of it.

Hope you get the op done quick sharp. And if those painkillers are opium based remember to drink plenty of fluids!
Yo, it is I. Tongue

Uni life update:
Had the results from my January exams, so far so good.
College table tennis team remains undefeated.
Elected treasurer of roleplaying society.
Introduced Quiplash to my flat after my friends introduced it to me. They liked it a lot, it's a good party game.

PTC life update:
Banned some spambot.
Keeping game threads list up to date.
I think the gamertag list is still up to date as well.

Games life update:
Playing mobile games (the horror) because I like Star Wars and Marvel.
Apart from that, not a lot. I would like to play XCOM 2, but I will be patient.

And on that note, remember, I will always be watching. Wink Speak to you in a month.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
Congrats on the exam results!
I've just been accepted for a Master's starting late Sept/early Oct.Is only one day a week but will be good having to study again for something not banking related (Classics and Philosophy to be precise). Been a while since last properly studied so hoping brain hasn't atrophied from the last few years of casual alcohol abuse...
Aloha controller passers.

Sorry to hear people's bad news, although you're right Crisco, your great aunt did have a great innings by the sound of it. Still, sorry she's gone, hope you're all doing better.

Also, good luck with the op Hetty, gallstones can be a bitch. My mum had them and someone I worked with. My mum just had to be in bed for ages on drugs, the woman I worked with had hers out. Either way it works, so hang in there! I also got very good at measuring doses, maybe I should just go all Breaking Bad.

You'd be surprised Mrk how these things pan out, someone I'm working with is doing a Masters part-time and he said he got back into the swing of things quite quickly. And congrats Max, just remember it's a marathon not a sprint, which I did not. I chose... poorly.

As for me, I still may or may not have a job within a year (my company wants to fire people, it can't work out who though; meanwhile people are abandoning ship like no-one's business, not that I can blame them).

Also the house my flat is in is falling down, one of the people who lived downstairs died, and I will soon be on the move. If I had more time I'd be able to make a comedy-drama out of it.

Gotta say, I'm liking the new way the site looks though, gone and tarted yourselves up I see.
I don't want your damn lemons!
I'm coming home!!! Big Grin
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
Hurrah, finally you can reunite with your loved One