Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Destiny Thread
No doubt there are people that may feel they want to jump in but as you need ALL the DLC to play the game's latest content, that could be very off-putting - especially as the DLC prices online don't usually drop too the same level as this would be....

Its not like 'other' games where each new iteration is a game in itself or that you can just buy a single piece of DLC independently - Like Map-pack 3 without needing 1 and 2. The only way to play Rise of Iron is to have Destiny, Dark Below, House of Wolves and Taken King!
A Pessimist is just an Optimist with experience!

[Image: 1026704.png]
Next year is Destiny 2 so it'll be a do over and probably fix most of the issues 1 has.

Personally don't think its that bad a deal in the sense of if you buy it all at launch its what £120 or more probably so not the worst deal in that sense. Though can't see many getting it now, most will wait for 2 if they want to jump back in and give it another go
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
Some rumours about Destiny 2.
There's one more live update coming.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
People still care about Destiny?
I've noticed a few people playing it on my friends list and there's some die-hard fans.

I think that if it had released with all of the content it had now it would have been a big hit.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
I agree with that. I have all the DLC as my game came with the season pass, but I've played precisely none of it. By the time the first expansion came out I was so tired of repeating the same missions over and over that I'd ditched it, but that wouldn't have been the case with more content at launch.

I'm actually still interested in Destiny 2; I think the gameplay in Destiny is pretty spectacular, just everything around it lets it down.
teaser trailer for 2 full reveal on 30/03
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
I wish it was a game about Nathan Fillions adventures.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Destiny 2...so not intertested. I bought it on release day and thought it was awesome, few days later the shine wore off. Bought it preowned months later and bought the season pass...better but still lacking. Activision got enough off me and they wont be getting anymore.

Absolutely 100% will not buy this ever, I expect the exact same thing to happen, no day one reviews, minimal content and story and a season pass rammed down our throats before anyone even gets their hands on the main game.

The sooner Bungie escape Activisions vice like grip the better. I think they should abandon Destiny, let Activison have the rights if they dont already have them and Activision can continue development on the Destiny franchise themselves. Bungie can then be free to restore some of their former glory.
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69