Homefront: The Revolution
The intro has been revealed and there's a whole load of back-story if you're into it.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]
Is anyone getting this?

I really want it to be good but watched a few gameplay clips from the beta and it seems wonky as hell, really undecided if I should preorder or not. The actual trailers look pretty great though
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69
Played the beta, thought it was crap and seemed like a mid era 360 game.
Fire effects were nice though.
If they send out review copies ahead of time I'll take that as a good thing and preorder.
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69
(05-12-2016, 10:57 PM)Johnbhoy69 Wrote: If they send out review copies ahead of time I'll take that as a good thing and preorder.

We should, in theory, be getting one so I'll keep you posted.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
Just finished this. Pretty poor, which was unsurprising, but definitely worth the tenner I paid for it.
Annoyingly full of glitches, including not unlocking a number of achievements eg completing on hardest setting. TBH it actually wasn't that hard but just cant face playing it again. Some of the slowest loading screens I have ever encountered really does not help matters.
The first story DLC is out now.

http://www.passthecontroller.co.uk/news/...is-out-now
Enough people actually bought this to warrant DLC? o.O
(09-28-2016, 10:26 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: Enough people actually bought this to warrant DLC? o.O

I would be tempted to give the game a try, but it's still on sale for about 40 euros, so I think I'll wait a bit longer.
Yet more single player DLC for the game, plus a new Resistance Mode Mission.