Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Division
From what I've played there is a decent story but it's found in little snippets here and there.

It could be a really good film though, I'm looking forward to it.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Could be good this. Definitely as an interesting idea. Hopefully they focous on a small part and just don't try to do a massive story encompassing it all. Just tell it from the perspective of the two
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
(08-03-2016, 01:19 PM)Timmeh555 Wrote: Could be good this. Definitely as an interesting idea. Hopefully they focous on a small part and just don't try to do a massive story encompassing it all. Just tell it from the perspective of the two

And maybe skip the part where they stop for ten minutes to try on different hats.
(08-03-2016, 01:38 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 01:19 PM)Timmeh555 Wrote: Could be good this. Definitely as an interesting idea. Hopefully they focous on a small part and just don't try to do a massive story encompassing it all. Just tell it from the perspective of the two

And maybe skip the part where they stop for ten minutes to try on different hats.

oh no, there needs to be a montage of trying them on Big Grin, it'll really make the film class
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
(08-03-2016, 05:31 PM)Timmeh555 Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 01:38 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote:

oh no, there needs to be a montage of trying them on  Big Grin, it'll really make the film class

Hahaha! I think that would work quite well.
Survival is out on Xbox One and PC. PS4 to come next month.

It sounds quite good. If you've got the season pass give it a go.
The third major expansion for The Division goes live tomorrow, and you can try the base game for free thanks to a new trial.
The team behind The Division are making a game based on James Cameron's Avatar.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(02-28-2017, 11:29 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not holding out high hopes for this one then? I never played the first game, but it doesn't sound like it set the bar very high for Avatar games.