Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rocket League
After releasing on the PC and PS4 last year, this is finally coming to the Xbox One next week (17th Feb), with some exclusive bits and bobs as a bonus.

I'll be grabbing it the moment it's out, will anyone else?
I got it free when it released on PS4 and haven't played it yet, never really appealed.
I have wanted it for ages, but between kids parties, 6 nations rugby and what not I will probably leave it until the end of the month when I have some time to actually play it!
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
I'm happy to get if enough people do
Latest update is live - Trading system is a good addition. 5 Items of varying quality (uncommon, common, etc) can be traded for one item of higher quality. All those doubles of toppers, aerials and decals can be used for something at last.

End of match screen has changed, showing some stats and titles awarded to the winners which is nice and adds some more banter bait, and you can customize your quick chat responses from loads of available presets - no more endless 'Nice Shot' 'Thanks' 'Great Pass' convos - which makes it feel more personal!

Not to keen on the new map in Rocket Labs (Pillars), but that is down to the fact I prefer hoops as my main game mode - I thought Pillars was better than the Donut though!
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
Dropshot mode was added last night. I'd be up for giving this a try, although I doubt I'll be any good at it.
Anniversary Update coming next month.
Cross-play is now enabled across PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]