Hitman
HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza is due out soon.

Sapienza looks like it would be nice place to visit! Well, it would if it wasn't for the dodgepot with a barcode on the back of his head killing all the people.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]
Just been writing my review update for episode two, short answer; pretty darn good.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Has anybody loaded a save while mid-mission and then whenever you kill a target or drag the body, you get caught and hunted even though no one can see you? It only happens when loading a save in the middle of a mission and only way to solve it is by starting the mission all over again.
[Image: DE4N+MUFC.png]
Second Elusive Target available next Friday.
Episode 3 is due soon and takes you to a new location.
The people have spoken! The seventh Elusive Target will be Gary Busey.
Episode 4 is out today.
Boxed edition of the First Season arrives January 2017.
The sixth and final episode of the first season is out 31st October.
I recently completed the last mission for the game and if I was still writing the review I'd say it would be 7/10.

In short, the gameplay was great. I didn't understand the story much, but hitman has never really been about story it's been about inventive ways of taking out targets. It has that in spades, the opportunities help you with discovering these ways and it's always fun to walk about finding them yourself. My favourite level is probably Colorado, where you take out four people in a completely hostile environment. However other than I'm crying out for some dlc that contains each previous game and their levels (surely not too hard to do) as the level design feels limited sometimes.

Just give me backwards compatible H2 and contracts (absolution sucks) and maybe even blood money for the twentieth completion. It's a solid game but I can't shake the great feeling recalling being a fireman in the hotel with an axe, or the clown at a birthday party. It's hard to better the previous games but with episodic releases they can surely remaster some greatest hits...
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/