Tales From Skyrim
That sounds awesome though Yokel. Definitely more tales please.
Also, Stahlrim crafted, onwards towards vampire slaying things I think.
I don't want your damn lemons!
Shall keep you guys updated with tales of Tuetonius if you want. Also when I finish this I have already planned out the tale of a high elf Mage exiled from the Summerset isles. But for a change will use oblivion. This one will be for my youngest so they both have a book written by mummy yokel lol
Yeah sounds fun. Also that sounds like a great way of keeping children quiet: "mummy could read new tales from the story you love so much, but you have to be very quiet and let me play this until bedtime". Big Grin
It's my secret weapon lol
And it's just a happy coincidence it lets you do something you love. In other news I checked in on my Nord and could not for the life of remember how I got to Riften. I also don't remember drinking my 12-year-old Scotch (a very tasty Xmas present from last year). I feel a connection.
Some thoughts on my experiences with Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One.
Bought Skyrim SE for the One this morning using Amazon's Prime Now service and had it in my hand in an hour and a half. Only cost me £30 too with a £5 voucher code, much better than the exorbitant £50 they want for it on XBL.

Gonna roll two new characters, one for Achievements and one for Mods. It's just a shame the High King of Skyrim mod isn't available, I'd love to sentence Nazeem and Heimskr to hard labour or execute them.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
That's what I did, although I got my achievement Argonian lost in the Thieves Guild sewers right away, which sort of killed progress.

I'm having more fun with my mod playthrough anyway. Really enjoying the Frostfall mod and lack of fast travel, feels much more like an adventure game.

Old but gold.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17