Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PlayStation VR
Basically, if a game uses the right analogue stick in the conventional way, it very quickly makes me motion sick. The camera is 100% your own perspective, so swinging it around with the stick feels awful, whilst headtracking is perfectly natural. Luckily most games don't use it, and some that do allow you to switch to headtracking entirely, so it's a minority issue, but it leaves two or three games (so far) unplayable for me.

Outside of those games, nothing has any negative affect at all. I've played Thumper & VR Worlds for hours straight now without issue, and could (and likely will) do the same with the others.
Ah right. The stick movement is maybe a little too fast? I suppose it's something that could be tweaked down the line.

I would guess that headtracking would be the preferred option for most. It's a big part of the draw for me.

I'm looking forward to finding out how they play! The luge in VR Worlds looked intense.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Not been made to feel motion sick again since, so it may just be a case of training yourself for VR. I'm totally flooded with games for it, I'm now at the point where I'm being sent games I haven't requested every time I open my inbox. Not that I'm complaining, I'd happily trade-in the TV and consume everything in VR it's that cool!

Again, I'm not saying too much as I don't want to be repeating myself in articles, but it's definitely worth investing in. I can actually see myself being annoyed if nobody supports it and VR goes the way of Kinect.

(VR Worlds review is out as well, in case anybody interested missed it.)
Robinson: The Journey giveaway
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin is coming soon to PSVR.
(01-30-2017, 08:06 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin is coming soon to PSVR.

Which happens to be a very good game.

We're also giving away a copy!
A new version of PS VR is on the way.
Moss is available to pre-order.
New (and free) horde maps are coming to Arizona Sunshine next week.
Moss launches next week.