Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Virtual Reality
Sam and I have thought of three game franchises we think would benefit from the addition of VR. Do you agree with our choices?
Dishonoured would be pretty neat.
Portal perhaps?
That Batman game sounds amazing! I would be all over that.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
(09-06-2016, 07:49 PM)MrkDhn10 Wrote: Portal perhaps?

That I would very much like to see. The Aperture Science demo I played on Vive didn't have any actual portals, but stepping into that world was one of the highlights of my time using it.
(09-06-2016, 07:51 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: That Batman game sounds amazing! I would be all over that.

It could be this generations couch co-op!
Even online it would still be pretty sweet!

I was going to ask about that Portal thing, is it just an 'experience' of sorts?
Yeah if I remember right you get to take part in small experiments and attempt to repair one of the two co-op character robots (who are much bigger in person). GLaDOS turns up at the end and there are some really impressive moments when the walls and floor start to fall away in pieces, but not that much actual Portal gameplay.
I suppose the lack of Portal gameplay could be due to the, very real, risk of people violently screaming their breakfast around the room.
If you own an Xbox One and Oculus Rift you can stream your Xbox games to the VR headset from 12th December.