Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Prey
Having read a few previews of this now, latest on GamesRadar, and I think this game is now top of my most wanted list for 2017. Any game which lets you take on the appearance of a teacup to reach a previously unreachable area gets my vote. Throw in a cool weapon called the GlooGun (yep, shoots glue as a weapon and for physics based puzzles) and a bunch of other powers and I am definitely on board!
I thought Prey 2 looked cool but Bethesda obviously were not impressed and, by giving this to Arkane, we do at least have something new to look forward to.
This and Resident Evil VII are my two most wanted for next year so far.
Game is out 5th May.
Can't make my mind up about this game whether it's gonna be good or not, I'll have to wait for the reviews I think
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
This is my most anticipated game now that Resident Evil 7 is out. Bethesda are usually up for giving us review copies, so hopefully I can get my hands on it and do a review. It'll fall under Bethesda's new rules where all media get the game on release day instead of having any early access period, so you might be waiting a little while.
Everything I read in Previews make this sound like it could be pretty special, inc the comparisons with Bioshock. Hopefully Arkane deliver!
Free demo coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this month.
This video takes a closer look at the Talos I space station.
the demo is out now on Xbox at least, just downloading to give it a go

EDIT: played the demo now and its good. really interested in the full game now, the story snippet you get it really interesting. so many questions. if you know you are gonna get the game I would ignore this and just wait for the full game so you don't have to wait for the full release.
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
Yeah, I wasn't planning on playing the demo, no point when I'm definitely getting the full game. I'll hopefully get a review copy, but happy to purchase if not.