Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mass Effect
(02-20-2017, 09:21 PM)PTC l1am Wrote: That was good, I like the look of this combat system.

I wasn't quite sure at first but I'm on board now after seeing some real action.

(02-22-2017, 01:00 AM)Max Wrote: I liked the video, and I liked how the class system seems to have been dropped in favour of more flexible progression.

I did like playing as a certain class and picking squad mates based on their class but this gives everyone a fair shout.

I'm really looking forward to the EA Access trial.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Second Andromeda gameplay video focuses on combat profiles and squad abilities.
The multiplayer tech test has been cancelled but stuff will be happening at PAX East next week.
Looking forward to this however I recently cancelled my preorder as I recall I didnt start Witcher 3 or Dragon Age Inq until 6months after releasing so I might as well wait seeing as Im just starting Fallout 4 properly lol.

Now to start the avoiding spoilers game, mixed with weighing up reviews and resisting temptation to buy on a whim as per usual.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
I'm in much the same boat. Haven't even started Dragon Age: Inquisition (and Origins is one of my favourite RPGs) or The Witcher 3, while I've played Fallout 4 twice. I tend to gravitate towards smaller games now, as getting lost in an RPG for hours is a pretty scary though.

That said, that's exactly what I did with Breath of the Wild yesterday and loved it, so that might be my way back in.
The latest video is about exploration.

I think I'll be spending a lot of time looking out of the window of the ship.
Played some MP tonight. Pretty similar to ME3 but improved. Also really difficult with a low level character on the easy level. I did have one occasion where the performance went to shit, like 5-10 fps for about 30 seconds but it recovered after that, frequent 5 foe drops though. Hopefully the day one patch fixes these issues. Sound design is pretty good to
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
Has anyone played the campaign? Ive been enjoying it, its a bit too similar to Dragon Age Inquisition somehow, but Im intrigued by the set up and feel of the world.

Seen a lot of hate towards it online. Mostly animation and dialogue gripes. I did find the face is tired line hilariously odd but Ive enjoyed it enough to forgive. Are you lot put off by it or did you enjoy it too?
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Honestly, as a triple A game, Bioware's top tier IP and being backed by one of the big three it's really inexcusable. After the Bioware exodus it seems all of the real talent is gone and I'm just waiting for EA to do its Unicron impression and swallow​them whole at this point.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
I guess as going to hold off on the campaign till next week, I don't really want to have to stop and wait a week to continue
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55