Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rumours and Speculation
They could introduce a multi player aspect. It could be Shadow of Mordor: Unity
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
It's official, I just got a press release from Warner Bros.

I absolutely adore both Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but Shadow of Mordor didn't do much for me. Will be keeping a close eye on this regardless.
Just ordered the GOTY Edition of the first game for cheap to get ready for this.
Some more info here for anyone interested.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the nemesis fortresses and followers.

(02-27-2017, 03:47 PM)PTC l1am Wrote: Just ordered the GOTY Edition of the first game for cheap to get ready for this.

Did you play it the first time around, Liam? I thought it was amazing myself, Lord of The Rings: Batman's Creed sums it up fairly well, but I know quite a few who, like Sam, just couldn't into it, despite it sounding like their kind of thing.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
I've never played it, but now seemed like a good time to remedy that just in case the sudden spike in interest caused prices to go up again.
So how are you getting on with Shadow of Mordor, Liam? I've seen you playing it the last couple of days.
(03-01-2017, 10:11 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: So how are you getting on with Shadow of Mordor, Liam? I've seen you playing it the last couple of days.

Overall I'm enjoying the whole Arkham Asylum/Assassin's Creed meets LOTR vibe Chris mentioned.

I must have put in a couple of hours already but I'm having trouble sticking to the main quest line as I keep getting distracted with side missions and random encounters with Uruk captains.

Liking the personal touch the Nemesis system gives these encounters, and it's very satisfying gathering and using intel to bring down the ones that managed to kill me.
Looks like Square Enix have parted ways with Io Interactive. Shame as will presumably have a knock on effect on Hitman.
seems a weird move, I thought the new hitman was received well, think it sold decently as well. I can see another publisher picking them up, especially if they get the hitman ip.
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
Warframe creator Digital Extremes have announced Keystone, a free-to-play game that blends FPS and deck-building elements.