Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Forza Motorsport
Slightly related but I don't know if it warrants a thread if it's own: There's a standalone expansion for horizon 2 on the way. It will be free to download from 27th March (I think) until sometime early April. I'll see if I still have email to check the dates.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
That's cool, need to play it some more
(03-19-2015, 03:02 PM)Crisco Wrote: Slightly related but I don't know if it warrants a thread if it's own: There's a standalone expansion for horizon 2 on the way. It will be free to download from 27th March (I think) until sometime early April. I'll see if I still have email to check the dates.

I've been looking forward to this although I lost interest in Horizon 2 pretty quickly. I didn't enjoy the off road element as much as I'd hoped. I'd love to see rally stages in forza 6 with full damage models. Think that might be to much to ask. I miss the Colin Mcrea Rally games that came before Dirt!
GT: Smartnseek
...I figured out how to rename threads Big Grin

Now to go on a power mad ramage!!
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Looks like the standalone F&F expansion is going to buck the Forza trend and have easy achievements, unless one of the cars is particularly hard to get...
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10...x-360.aspx

[Image: oj4dqa.jpg]

[Image: Chameleon1977.png]
(03-20-2015, 10:04 AM)PTC Bezza Wrote: ...I figured out how to rename threads Big Grin

Now to go on a power mad ramage!!

I guess the change of thread title from Forza 6 to Forza Motorsport makes sense the surely Horizon should have it's own thread! Forza Motorsport and Horizon are very different games.
GT: Smartnseek
They are quiet different but still Forza, I doubt the threads will be that busy lol.

Also, not sure how long it's been out but there's a free 4 car Mazda pack available (all MX5s of course)
Ok so even though it's clearly just a demo with the added Fast and Furious elements it's actually pretty good. Basically just a few more races and events for FH2. As it's free there's no reason not to get it.

The single radio station is rubbish though.
The achievements seem quite easy to get, I had about an hour on it on Saturday and got half of them.
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
Not tried the fast and furious expansion yet, but I have been playing fh2 again recently. In had forgotten how awesome it is, much prefer it to forza 5 which is great but I always get bored after a few races on that, horizon two I can play for hours and it always puts me in a great mood. Forza 6 needs to add a lot more than weather and night races though, more tracks from the outset for starters.