Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Witcher 3
Hey Crippy. I think you would quite like Witcher 3. Massive game (think my first run was over 100 hours), large number of variable quests etc and much more approachable than Witcher 2 (which I quite liked but I know a lot of people did not). Various difficulty levels unlike DS.
I still have not gotten around to the DLC despite buying them ages ago but they got really high review scores.
Cheers for that Mark. I'll give it some serious consideration.
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
Anyone got any tips for Gwent? I got an invite to the closed beta and, although I understand the game, I just can't seem to get a win. They always seem to have a better set of cards that counter everything I have.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Finally returned to Witcher 3 (as Tides of Numenera turned out not really to be my bag) to clear up some quests and finally start on the DLC. Really is one of the best games I've played in a long time.
I've got Witcher 3 GOTY edition (that I picked up in a MS sale a while ago for £15) but I haven't had the time to get on to it yet.
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
The Witcher 3 for me is the best game this generation, with no competitors so I can't recommend it enough
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
Agreed Timmeh. Except for Gwent. I just cant get my head around it!
Finally finished the two DLC expansions. Hearts of Stone is okay but Blood & Wine is much the better of the pair. Definite ending there for the series, as well as pretty good new questline.