Nintendo Switch
Dark Souls Remastered and much more confirmed for Switch in today's Nintendo Direct Mini.
I’ll definitely be picking the Dark Souls remaster up, though most likely on Xbox as I’d assume there’ll be 4K/HDR support and a higher frame rate on the X.

I’ll gladly pick up Hyrule Warriors and Tropical Freeze - having skipped the Wii U, they can keep the ports coming for me - as well as the Mario + Rabbids DLC. Other than that, there wasn’t too much of interest, though the Mario Tennis game having a story mode means I’ll keep an eye on it.
(01-11-2018, 07:15 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: I’ll definitely be picking the Dark Souls remaster up, though most likely on Xbox as I’d assume there’ll be 4K/HDR support and a higher frame rate on the X.

I’ll gladly pick up Hyrule Warriors and Tropical Freeze - having skipped the Wii U, they can keep the ports coming for me - as well as the Mario + Rabbids DLC. Other than that, there wasn’t too much of interest, though the Mario Tennis game having a story mode means I’ll keep an eye on it.

Agree with the Wii U ports, though I'm still hoping to see a GameCube virtual console announcement sometime soon.
Scribblenauts Showdown is coming to Switch (and Xbox and PS4, but it seems like more of a Nintendo-y game).
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Here's the skinny on Nintendo Labo.

I still don't know what I think about it.
I mean it's a cute idea, but £60 + £10 for some cardboard and stickers...
Aren't the stickers £8.99 separately, or is that just different stickers?
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
(01-18-2018, 09:57 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: I mean it's a cute idea, but £60 + £10 for some cardboard and stickers...

That raises the question of how sturdy they'll be. Especially if someone has young, excited children eager to get their paws on them.

(01-18-2018, 11:03 PM)ImmaturityRules Wrote: Aren't the stickers £8.99 separately, or is that just different stickers?

I not sure about that. I think the cardboard has designs on as standard but I could be wrong.
Credit where it's due, it does look pretty interesting, but yeah, it's £60+ for pre-cut cardboard.

Ignoring the price a moment, children, flimsy cardboard and £250+ electronics, that's a recipe for disaster if ever I saw one.
Team PTC share their thoughts on Labo.