Nintendo Switch
Burn that fucker down lol
Rob and his calm down session was definitely the highlight.
Switch's paid subscription service begins in September.
Action Platformer, Castle of Heart, launches in March.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Just ordered my first amiibo, which is of course Solaire from Dark Souls. Not sure I’ll ever use it as the functionality is naff (perform the Praise the Sun gesture, which you can do without it), but having said that, I probably won’t even get Dark Souls Remastered on Switch anyway - it’s just a thing that I want.
At least From and Namco Bandai aren't locking whole sections of the game behind the stupid plastic shit. I didn't buy Zelda Twilight Princess HD on Wii U because of that nonsense.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
Riddle me this. How do you play Resident Evil 7 on the Switch? You apparently stream it. Considering portability is a big selling point I don't see how burning through your phone's data allowance will work here.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Well it’s a Japan exclusive anyway, so not something we need to worry about... for now. I can see this catching on so that developers won’t have to actually put the work into porting their games to Switch.
A round-up of some of yesterday's biggest announcements from the Direct.
The online thing is baffling. It's so poorly executed and put together even at that low price it just isn't worth it.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.