Nintendo Switch
Considering that’s their summer line-up and other platforms will presumably be suffering the annual drought at the same time, I thought the showing was pretty impressive, even if I’m not interested in all the JRPG/anime stuff.
Interactive mystery game Unforeseen Incidents is coming to Switch this summer.
Cuphead, Mutant Year Zero and Cadence of Hyrule announced for Switch.
There's a Switch Lite coming this September.

Slimmer and cheaper. Anyone tempted?
Slimmer and cheaper, but without the unique features that make the Switch the Switch. Not for me.
It just seems pointless. Removes everything that makes the switch interesting and with fixed joycons if they break you need to replace the entire unit. The joycons tend to have an issue with "drifting" on the analog sticks so I'll stick with my original.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
We got shafted on the price conversion as well, not that that was unexpected - $200 =/= £200.

At £200 standalone, it isn’t too attractive when for £300 you can get the original Switch with Mario Maker 2, 12-month Switch Online membership, and a £30 eShop voucher.

Edit: Plus, if you want to play games that require motion controls/rumble/IR camera, you have to buy a seperate set of Joy-Cons and that brings the price level with a standard Switch.
We share our thoughts on the Switch Lite.
The latest Nintendo Direct confirmed the release of Overwatch and had the usual trailers and details about upcoming games.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
This was a great Direct. I'm extremely excited about Deadly Premonition 2!