Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nintendo Switch
Wasn't my proudest fap....I mean, I am stoked for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition it was seriously, hands down the best game on the Wii, rivalled perhaps only by The Last Story. Also looking forward to Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, which I felt was rather underrated.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
We've been talking about games that deserve a Switch port.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
The Switch version of Earthfall, called Earthfall: Alien Horde, has been delayed until the end of the month.
Super Mario Maker 2's next update adds the Master Sword as a useable item.
Zombie Army Trilogy is coming to Switch early next year.
San Disk have released a 1tb micro SD card. A guy used his in his Switch and it has melted the card slot.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/69351/san...index.html
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Couldn't post this yesterday as forums were temporarily down - new Paper Mario game coming to Switch later this summer.
I finally managed to get hold of a Ring Fit Adventure after managing to grab one from the Nintendo store before they sold out again.

It's pretty good, and has a lot more modes than I first thought to complement the main adventure mode, but it's not the killer app the stock shortages seemed to suggest it would be.

Having said that, I can absolutely see why it would be so popular during a lockdown. I only used it for about 30 mins but it was a pretty decent work out.
About 10 hours in the RPG mechanics and story take off, plus there’s a much wider range of exercises for more customisable workouts. It’s pretty addictive at that point - you’ll most likely want to keep playing because you’re engaged with the game itself, then exercise is just a nice side effect.