Nintendo Switch
Well honestly most people who wanted to play Skyrim have probably played it on ps360 or the recent remaster, adding iconic items to the game from the biggest selling title on the console is a brilliant move that is likely to get more than a few people off the fence and making this a day one purchase. That it uses Breath of the Wild Amiibo not only increases the value of those Amiibo for those who have them garnering some good will but will likely shift even more of them. It's a really good business strategy.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
I can see that perspective, but personally it adds nothing of value. Wouldn't make me consider buying an Amiibo and won't factor into the decision of where I choose to play.

I'd also be very surprised if that stuff hadn't already been modded in by someone.
Given Nintendo being Nintendo the moment they catch wind of such a Mod the unholy wrath of their legal team will descend upon them.

Also ask people which guest character for Soul Calibur ii was the best. Anyone who says Spawn is lying. Wink

Update 3.0 is out now. It adds a cool feature that helps you find missing Joy-Cons by activating their rumble.
Death Squared is coming to Switch next month.
James has taken a look at Oceanhorn on Switch and thinks its the definitive version.
Bayonetta could be coming to Switch.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Voice chat app releases July 21st opposite Splatoon 2

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-0...-july-21st

PlatinumGames have also teased a Switch version of The Wonderful 101.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Here's three things any Switch redesign needs.