Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Call of Duty
Blackout is free throughout April.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Apparently next one is a soft reboot of Modern Warfare, possibly back to including a SP campaign.
I would be fine with that, I'd probably still hold MW 1 and 2 as the highlights of the series (unless they announced a CoD2 remaster lol).
Haven’t played CoD in years now, but bringing Spec Ops back would get my interest. Had a blast playing co-op in MW2 and 3 with my brother.
I think MW2 is getting the HD treatment. I did play CoD 2 and 3 many years ago so would happily revisit them on my current Xbox account. Suspect they would still hold up fairly well.
Trailer is up, looks pretty exciting, and yes does appear to be a re-imagining of the original MW (very lazy to just use the same name though).
That does look pretty cool. Price’s moustache in HD = take my money!
(05-30-2019, 06:43 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: does appear to be a re-imagining of the original MW (very lazy to just use the same name though).

I’d say it’s even lazier to just do a reimagining.

I haven’t watched the trailer yet, but I did listen to a preview yesterday where they talked about playing a section of the campaign where you control a child and sneak around with a screwdriver stealth killing soldiers invading your family home. Apparently it’s survival horror-ish and almost reminiscent of Resident Evil 7, which grabs my attention, though it also doesn’t seem very realistic.

(05-30-2019, 07:29 PM)MrkDhn10 Wrote: Price’s moustache in HD = take my money!

His moustache was already HD. Fingers crossed for 4K!
I am very hyped for this, I reckon it could be as good as the original.

The inclusion of a dedicated co-op mode that's not zombies is also very interesting. I really enjoyed playing MW2's spec-ops mode with my brother, so hopefully it's something similar.
Modern Warfare is out (again) which prompted a discussion about multiplayer and whether we prefer objective-based modes or deathmatch.

Anyone enjoying Morderner Warfare? I've heard good things.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]