The Procrastination Page
(01-06-2019, 09:52 PM)MrkDhn10 Wrote: With lots of pubs!

Always a bonus.
And also the UKs largest meat market - perfect for a vegetarian like me!

I see the boys from Prepare to Try have quit IGN to go onto Patreon. I admit have signed up as do find them quite entertaining! Unfortunately banking lawyers have less mass appeal... Cannot think why.
I had a look at my Xbox year in review (https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/year-in-review/home) and I was in the top 1% for Gamerscore, hours played and achievements earned. I'm pretty sure that puts me in the same bracket as Sam, who has completed more games this year than I did throughout the entirety of 2018. Which I'm totally fine with.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
You beat me! I was top 1% for gamerscore and achievements, but way back in top 3% for hours played.
That just means you got more achievements than me in fewer hours. A more economical use of your time.
Finally have everything moved into my new place so can get back playing games - been a while! RealLife ™ was fun and all, but time to play Red Ded etc...
Nice! RealLife is fun and all but I'm sure most of the achievements are bugged, farming for in-game currency is too much of a grind and it's hard work to re-spec your skill points.
Thought I’d discovered some new alien species on the kitchen floor this morning, but turns out it was just a frog that’d gotten covered in dog hair...
(07-22-2019, 08:19 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: Thought I’d discovered some new alien species on the kitchen floor this morning, but turns out it was just a frog that’d gotten covered in dog hair...

Did you get a photo of it? I don't know if I even want to see such a thing but I'm curious.
I didn’t, unfortunately. I crept up and crouched down ready to take a pic, but then it made a break for the door and I shat myself... Blush

I did give it a spray with the hose (on mist) once it was in the garden to help with the hair situation, though.