Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gears of War
Doesn't make a difference to me, I have them all and was buying UE anyway, but it's pretty cool for anyone just getting into the series.
That's damn fine, I remember MS saying dlc is exactly the same as the games, just need the go ahead from the publisher/dev, anything MS I would assume is auto-yes for dlc, my question would be about the updates though...

Why give gears 1 with the remaster? Why remaster at all given backwards compat? It honestly doesn't look much different (in my admittedly brief looks) and that's not saying it's bad, they're gorgeous games, just don't see the point in this release at all without the other games (that is, remasters).
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Unsurprising and very sensible news but welcome nonetheless, still not sure I'll buy the game to be honest since I don't have the disc space lying around for all those games that I won't really play.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
Briefly watched a comparison video on IGN between One and 360 versions. Browns never looked so good!
The campaign seemed shorter than I remembered, which is odd considering it has added content on the 360 original. Finished on Hardcore in 3 sittings over 2 days and it took about 6/7 hours.

Just need to do co-op on Insane difficulty now.
Id be up for some insane co-op, I'm halfway through ACT IV after juggling dishonored, mad max and metal gear, but I do remember it being the shortest campaign, without the extra chapters.

I breezed through the campaign on normal, it definitely felt shorter than when I played the original version. I know the remaster is easier, but that shouldn't make much difference to the length of the game.
(09-05-2015, 11:12 AM)Plasma wing Wrote: I breezed through the campaign on normal, it definitely felt shorter than when I played the original version. I know the remaster is easier, but that shouldn't make much difference to the length of the game.

Agreed, except for that f***ing Brumak that took me over an hour to kill. RAAM was a joke compared to that, he killed me exactly once.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
(09-05-2015, 11:12 AM)Plasma wing Wrote: I breezed through the campaign on normal, it definitely felt shorter than when I played the original version. I know the remaster is easier, but that shouldn't make much difference to the length of the game.

I think familiarity with controls and level design, where to go, what to do etc does give a big advantage. It took me around 12 hours to do Halo first time around, or a really long time anyway and doing the remastered version it probably took half as long on a higher difficulty.

(09-05-2015, 11:36 AM)ImmaturityRules Wrote: Agreed, except for that f***ing Brumak that took me over an hour to kill. RAAM was a joke compared to that, he killed me exactly once.

Really? I'd never fought the Brumak before having only played on 360 and it was a breeze, did it first time. Raam took a few tries.