Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
After an HD re-release no one really asked for last year, Activision have gone ahead and formally announced that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 will be coming out later this year (after mentioning that it will be happening a few times here and there).

Can't say I'm overly enthused, but read a few details and about how Nintendo is making a profit in today's news round-up.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
Am I the only one that can't remember a Pro Skater 4?
Three was the best,but I did have four on the GameCube.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
I can remember a couple of levels from THPS 4 (Alcatraz was pretty good) but that's about it.

I'll be keeping my eye on this.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
I really think that Tony Hawk is far too old to still be out on his skateboard. As with most athletic/acrobatic sports, there comes an age when it's not really good for you.

This is by no means saying he shouldn't have his name on it though, look at Tom Clancy, he's dead and still gets his name on 50% of Ubi titles!
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
I only played THPS2 out of the pro skaters, I remember I loved the warehouse, school, beach. I really enjoyed TH Underground too, where you could get off your board and mix up tricks, and you could play as Bam Margera, and I was watching a lot of viva la bam at the time ha.

Does anyone know what levels were in the HD redo? And whether it's any good?
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
From what I heard it's pretty good, but not essential, a bit of a nostalgia trip basically. The prospect of a new one sounds fun but I don't think I'd ever pay full price for it, even if it was a really well fleshed out game. Some multiplayer online would be fun though, can imagine it being particularly funny watching everyone stacking it.
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller