Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fallout
Hahahaha, so this 'essential' need for him makes him invincible, even though I have finished the campaign!?!

So whilst I have been sitting with eyebrows raised in appreciation at his latest feats, really he is a dirty cheat! Tongue

Time for 'Generic Settler' to step on up, start em against some mole rats first I thinks!!!!!
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
Some mod info.
(04-27-2016, 09:15 PM)PTC l1am Wrote: Some mod info.

Best believe I'm getting me some of that horse armour!

I could do with someone making a cryolator type weapon as mine disappeared into the floor.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
The survival update is planned for release on console sometime next week.

Quite looking forward to giving it a go. Despite my enjoyment of previous Fallout games, I've struggled to get into Fallout 4, so I'm hoping the survival mode will be just the thing to pull me in.
Xbox One mods! It's like Christmas but without all the forced smiles and the fake happiness. And being encouraged to eat a big meal early on which knacks you for the rest of the day. And turkey, it's just inferior chicken that thinks it's a big shot. Families too, ugh. Just stealing all your precious time.

It's not like Christmas at all, then.

There's some pretty decent mods so far but I've only been through the first few pages.

Anyone else as excited as me?
New DLC is out, Contraptions Workshop.

Wish I'd bought the season pass when it was cheap!
Ok I've gotten back into this now, time to actually complete the story.

However, I've basically reached the point where I have to choose which faction to side with - and I genuinly don't know lol. Any advice for the most satisfying route or something? xD

Also without spoilers, can you free roam once you complete the story or is it like 3/NV where it just ends?
(06-28-2016, 10:39 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: Ok I've gotten back into this now, time to actually complete the story.

However, I've basically reached the point where I have to choose which faction to side with - and I genuinly don't know lol. Any advice for the most satisfying route or something? xD

Also without spoilers, can you free roam once you complete the story or is it like 3/NV where it just ends?

I'm exactly the same as you. I stopped playing for so long as I just couldn't chose between any of them. I kind of dislike them all for various reasons.

SPOILERS AHEAD (for people who haven't made it up to the faction choice)

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILERS

I dislike my son a great deal. But I wonder if this had all happened to me in real life, despite what a prick he is, would I be able to turn my back on him? I can appreciate though that the institute might be the best hope for humanity but I don't want to turn my back on everyone in the wasteland as if they're a lost cause.

The railroad seem naive. I can understand their efforts to give synths free choice but the evidence that some free synths can become violent and uncontrollable make me feel that they're just a bit naive for the wasteland.

The brotherhood are just a bit to fanatic. While I supported them in Fallout 3, I just don't know what they really stand for here.

I would love to be able to take over the institute and then change their approach towards synths and the wasteland while maybe just punching my son a few times. Unfortunately I'm not sure this level of individual choice is an option. So i've just stopped caring for the game.

Great game, great world, poor main story
Yeah, you can free roam once you have done the main story, with your choice still applicable in the world and the 'remaining' factions living with it!

I agree the story, especially towards the end game, loses its pacing, its direction, and its pull over the player!

I'm not to fussed with all this Workshop DLC either, havnt even bothered firing it up for this Contraptions one, might have a look at it if the Vault workshop DLC grabs me when it drops.

[spoiler]
Does anyone know what the hell you can do with Technical Documents if you wipe out the Brotherhood? I have over 250 tech documents and I cant find anyone to offload them to
[/spoiler]
The statement below is true
The statement above is false
Fallout Shelter has arrived on PC. I tried to get it started, but I forgot my Bethesda password and the recovery system doesn't seem to want to work for me.