Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fallout
A new trailer for Fallout 4 DLC, Nuka-World, and a new update for Fallout Shelter.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
So in an epic dropping the ball effort mods will not be coming to ps4. Rumour mill suggests it had to do with Bethesda refusing to ensure stability but then, they're mods, the whole point is they are third party expansions with no input or oversight from the devs. Regardless Xbox have been able to take a few pot shots this week.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Sony wanted to heavily police and cherry pick mods, so Bethesa said no dice. They also won't be getting Skyrim mods as a result.
Fallout Shelter is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 next week.

I'm quite looking forward to it.
Bethesda have announced Fallout 76.
Leaks and rumours suggest it's going to be an online survival game ala Rust/Day Z - that would be rather disappointing.
Not much to go on in terms of what kind of game it actually is - not keen on the online focus either (my money was on a Fallout Shelter/F4 Settlement strategy-sim, not the worst idea in the world?)

Still hoping for something Fallout on the Switch (F3/NV - maybe F4). I love that thing when I inevitably get booted off the TV by the missus in the evening!
GT: HugeHypnoToad
If it's a New Vegas style spin off I'll be happy, anything else and someone's dog is getting kicked.
I’d like for the whole thing to be set in/around Vault 76 for a more intimate, short-form Fallout game. More likely it’ll be a survival thing with Fallout 4 building mechanics or a standard New Vegas kinda deal, though.
A Fallout 76 livestream featuring Ninja, Logic and Rick & Morty is happening next week.