Fallout
With Fallout 76 launching today and a portion of the fan base choosing to abstain, we’ve been discussing whether it’s ever a good idea to take a traditionally solo experience online-only
Fallout 76's latest performance patch is almost 50GB on consoles.
From what I've heard they'd be better off just remaking the game again from scratch Tongue
Bethesda have detailed a couple of upcoming patches.

The reduction in Frozen, Chilled and Frosted effects is really quite drastic. 

My copy was shipped today and should be arriving on Monday. I'm weirdly looking forward to it.
Mine arrived today (along with Odyssey and BFV). Will probably wait until the 4 Dec patch at minimum before starting it.
It's funny isn't it, Bethesda release a game that widely panned as rushed and unfinished - and yet because people are curious to see how bad it is they still give Bethesda money thus justifying their laziness lol.
(11-28-2018, 07:30 AM)Metalrodent Wrote: It's funny isn't it, Bethesda release a game that widely panned as rushed and unfinished - and yet because people are curious to see how bad it is they still give Bethesda money thus justifying their laziness lol.

I wasn't that bothered about getting it before but for £25 I don't think you can go too wrong. (I hope!)

I'm sure Bethesda will patch it into a serviceable product at some point, and after watching some videos it does have most of the things I liked about Fallout 4, namely exploration and A - B missions with lots of shooting in between.
The plot thickens. Apparently the ultimate edition that came with the power armour helmet and canvas bag, well that bag isn't canvas, it's nylon and seems to be of much lower grade than the promotional image would suggest. Bethesda have said that it was because of "a lack of materials" I'm just gonna call shenanigans on that.

The real funny part is that they are offering affected customers 500 atoms, the in game currency which is worth precisely nothing and costs almost nothing to distribute. At this point I think the game should go free to play, everyone should get a full refund and Todd should offer up his firstborn as a blood sacrifice....ok maybe not that last one.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.