Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Life is Strange
At this point I just want it to end...I'm calling it now, reset button.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
I finish what Hetty started - check out the complete review.
I'd probably be a little harsher myself, It started as a solid 7 for me but dropped to a five by the end, getting to play Tales from the Borderlands the very next day didn't improve matters.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Before the Storm has a new trailer and is out later this month.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Cool. Another preordered one. Hopefully the ending not quite as bizarre as the first season.
Completed Life is Strange 2. Safe to say, NOT the best ending! Apparently a few different ones so may have another go in the future.
I’ve been playing them as they’re added to Game Pass and looking forward to the finale. Unfortunate to hear it ends with a whimper more so than a bang.
I think it was more my decisions than a bad piece of writing. Unlike the last one, several endings are available based on your choices to teach Daniel.
Ah, okay. Was surprised to see that the final episode is already on Game Pass; usually there’s a pretty lengthy delay between episodes releasing to paying customers and going “free”.

Will probably play around Christmas for something chill. Remember I played the first episode last Boxing Day, so playing it then and coming full circle could be nice.