Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PC Game Bargains
We're giving away two Season Pass codes that enable access to all five episodes of Telltale's Batman series on Steam.
(12-13-2016, 03:16 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: We're giving away two Season Pass codes that enable access to all five episodes of Telltale's Batman series on Steam.

Now that that's wrapped up, we'll be offering the same deal on The Walking Dead: A New Frontier soon.
Two Season Passes for the new series of TWD on Steam up for grabs.
Took out a 12 month subscription to Humble Monthly Bundle earlier, which was £110 and a definite bargain at that price. You get that amount in random games monthly (all yours to keep, even if you choose not to renew), as well as supporting some good charities and getting 10% off all purchases from the Humble Store. Already got instant access to XCOM 2 on Steam and have 6 more games due in early Feb.
(01-09-2017, 06:43 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: Took out a 12 month subscription to Humble Monthly Bundle earlier, which was £110 and a definite bargain at that price. You get that amount in random games monthly (all yours to keep, even if you choose not to renew), as well as supporting some good charities and getting 10% off all purchases from the Humble Store. Already got instant access to XCOM 2 on Steam and have 6 more games due in early Feb.

The additional games of note were Ryse: Son of Rome, ABZU and Steamworld Heist. Then there's a bunch of smaller stuff in Okhlos, Project Highrise, Husk, Hollow Knight and Oh, Deer!

The first game from next month's bundle also unlocked, as I've paid in advance, and it's Total War: Warhammer.

Of the bunch I'll probably only ever play Total War: Warhammer, XCOM 2 and ABZU, but if I were even to buy just those three on Steam it'd cost over £80 at the moment. Getting that kind of value in one month when it only cost £110 for twelve is fantastic! Would recommend a subscription to anyone that games on PC in any capacity.