Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Backwards compatibility
Cheers, Sam. You were always my favourite.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Am I the only one amused by this. I'm sure they said backwards compatibility was impossible, that it couldn't be done and would never happen and looking like the drm-free Kinect-less wonders that came before. Don't know if they underestimated their own technology or their staff but Ms has done so many about turns we should stick them on castors.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
(06-17-2015, 04:25 PM)PTC Bezza Wrote: PS Sam it's Ok as Sir Tippy of the Rooks has invited me into the secret circle.

For the greater good.
Watching Major Nelson via the One Dash yesterday, 'twould seem they thought it genuinely wasn't possible.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Was having a blast on Perfect Dark earlier on the one, didn't take 5minutes to download to be honest. Played flawlessly and maybe even better than the 360, even tho that may be impossible and complete bull on my part.
Anyone in the preview programme that could send me a cheeky invite? Itching to dust off Fallout 3 after watching the Bethesda presentation.

N.B - that is how the preview programme works isn't it? Thought I read somewhere backwards compatibility was available for preview members.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/s...review-faq
GT: HugeHypnoToad
(06-18-2015, 10:32 AM)SkinnerChinner Wrote: Anyone in the preview programme that could send me a cheeky invite? Itching to dust off Fallout 3 after watching the Bethesda presentation.

N.B - that is how the preview programme works isn't it? Thought I read somewhere backwards compatibility was available for preview members.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/s...review-faq

I've sent you a invite - takes a day or so to come through. Have only just signed up for it myself so not entirely sure how the whole thing works yet.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Only a few are available at the moment I believe, dont get too excited.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Well colour me intrigued. (It's between WTF!?! and Ruh-Roh in the larger Crayola sets.) This sounds great and makes my life so much easier as it solves the "what the hell do I do with all these consoles and games?" problem. Kinda need to save up moolah again before upgrading but it's suddenly much closer than I thought now.

My only question would be if MS are going to put out X1s with bigger hard drives as standard now given how if we're downloading new copies of old games to trick consoles into thinking they're something else while keeping all the regular stuff? Or have I gotten in a muddle again?
I don't want your damn lemons!
(06-17-2015, 06:34 PM)Crisco Wrote: Cheers, Sam. You were always my favourite.

Blush