Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water
Yup, have to say it doesn't really make thee game any scarier but does look pretty cool. Project Zero II on the xbox let you dress the girls as DoA characters I think lol
Had my eye on this as I haven't purchased a Wii U game in forever, was awaiting reviews....First one I have seen and it gets an "Avoid" and is completely panned. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-1...lack-water if anyone is interested
Looks at comment on first screenshot. Facepalms at stupidity of comment. Proceeds to ignore review.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Yes cause girls tend to be dressed for horrific ghost encounters most of the time xD
I don't know what she was expecting. It's ghosts, intangible creatures that effortlessly pass through solid matter. A girl in full plate mail is no more protected than a girl in a thong bikini.

Still irritated at the censorship though. I just feel insulted, like bikini costumes are too much for the fragile minds of the gaijin. Oh how Japan must laugh at us.

Played through what essentially amounts to the demo so far, seems to have a good atmosphere, they even managed to add tension to picking up items. Only real complaints so far are turning around seems far more laborious than it needs to be and the lack of proper headphone support.

I was going to get a copy of this, but the reviews have been pretty average, and in some cases downright awful. As I lack the hard drive space for the demo I'm going to have to pass unfortunately!