Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water
Confirmed for an October 30th release date. We are getting a limited edition only for retail. Steelbook, art book, spirit photographs, and a double sided poster. The eshop edition meanwhile will be free-to-start. You'll be able to play the prologue and first two chapters before deciding if you want to pay for the full game.

Watching the trailers looks like the gamepad will get some use as it becomes the camera obscura.

Ayane has her own chapter too so that's me sold. Big Grin
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Bloody WiiU exclusives...
Have you guys played any others in the series? Will you be getting the retail edition? Looks like it's going to be £50 which will be a bit steep for most I reckon.
I played 2 on the PS2, always meant to play the Wii upgrade but never got round to it. Looks like it's a Game exclusive, only other places I've seen it available is via scalpers online. I've preordered it myself. It'll likely be £50 on the eshop so I'd rather get all the goodies.

I played the Wiimake, asides from combat being very tough probably intentional) and a chronic lack of healing items available it was good. Tense and scary with a good (well not actually good, but well done) atmosphere.
I'm definitely going to download the demo and give it a go, I love a good horror game. From there I shall decide if a retail version is worth it, although I suspect the value of retail versions will only go up.
Currently £129.99 on Amazon from a seller.

£129.99 you say? Bargain.
That's supposed to be Zero suit Samus right?
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam