Share Your Life Stories
(10-01-2019, 06:57 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 10:46 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: I've been quieter in these parts recently as I'm settling into a couple of new writing positions. Doing news and guides at GameRevolution, plus reviews and features at PlayStation LifeStyle. I'll still be around plenty, though.

After also taking on a news role at PSLS, today was my first day as a full-time games journo!

Have dropped to a six-day, sub (just) 50-hour week in the process.

Congratulations, that's a hell of a week! Remember to take more than one day off every now and then. Are you still doing the testing as well?
Yeah, massive well done!
Hope I too may get to go sub 50 hours one of these days. At least its five, rather than six, days a week!
Thanks guys! I’m still on the books for testing, Liam, but I can accept or decline on a test-by-test basis, so if it clashes or I’m too tired I can say no without any repercussions.
Congrats Sam and Mark on your real life achievements. I want to say I hope you're proud of yourselves, but sarcastic people have ruined that phrase for everyone.

To parrot Liam, just remember that no-one lies on their deathbed wishing they'd spent more time working!
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Why yes, yes I am! Just wish I had an hourly rate...
Think thats subjective. Who wouldn't want more time at Canary Wharf?! Beats the eighth circle of hell, just about.