Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Share Your Life Stories
An entry-level broadcasting job, nothing too crazy. I didn't get it, unfortunately, though I have some other irons in the fire as I didn't necessarily expect to with the volume of applications.
Commiserations Sam. Too many people get bummed out when an interview doesn't lead to a job but it sounds like it was an overall positive experience for you.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Sorry to hear that Sam, but it's good experience for the next one which comes up.
I have found Hololive, a vTuber idol agency where the idols are a dragon girl who gets frequently demonitised for lewd acts and copious amounts of swearing, a dog girl who may or may not be in a relationship with a cat girl, a pirate who seems obsessed with boobs, a teenager with a loli fetish, a necromancer with A cup angst, a sheep girl with crap internet, a rabbit girl who seems to be relentlessly teased by her fans, a shrine maiden enforcing social distancing on GTA V by killing everyone and an idol who seems to be psychotic.

Suffice to say I cannot be saved.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Ah yes some Discords I'm in basically converted to Hololive servers lol.
I had my eyes tested for the first time in years and was told I should use glasses for reading and screen usage (slightly long sighted, apparently), but I can't get used to them.

I had to wear a mask during the exam and I didn't realise it was causing the lens of the machine to mist up, so I suppose there's a slim chance that messed up the results and my new glasses are not right for me.
Well foggy glasses do tend to affect your eyesight, haha. I’ve been wearing contacts and glasses for short sightedness for years now, you just get accustomed to them over time.
It definitely didn't help! I'll wear them in short bursts, they really make my eyes feel weird at the moment. Hopefully I'll get used to them as you say.