Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The New Xbox One Experience
There's been an update to the update. Apart from more letters having accents over them it looks good, hoping we can change the colour though. When you press the Xbox button to view an achievement it pops up all big in the centre of the screen.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Only bug ive found (and may just beme) but sometimes the zbox button dont take me to dash, only on occasion. Mind you there is always bugs in the preview updates so its not a problem. One update stopped my xbox reading discs for 24hrs, i rang support and they were aware and was patched next day. Mircosoft really are top draw for that kinda thing! You had the xbox button thingy crisco?
Yeah it happened yesterday. I was stuck in a game and couldn't get out. I reported via the preview program (I could still hold the button to bring up the little menu thing) then I got stuck in the preview program app.

After contacting support online they told me to do a hard reset which fixed it but stopped me from being able to use online features, I couldn't access friends list, pins, store, anything. I contacted them again and they told me to sign out then in again, which fixed that problem.

The support staff have been awesome though, I've spoke to them in the official forum and online chat and I can't speak highly enough of them.

Let me know if you find any more bugs.
The bug you described is the exact same issue! Only thing you can do is hold the Xbox button to switch off. If you leave it a few mins, it sometimes sorts itself out. But others, the poor little black box just get its self all confused and lost. Microsoft are always amazing when you have problems, probably the best company i have ever dealt with in that regard, online, phone, nothing is too much trouble. And for some reason they have such a bad rep for being a heartless, non user friendly spawn of Satan. Been in preview since it began and only found the cd drive issue and this one so that is pretty amazing for pre release software they pre warn you about. I do love the new dash, its just so much quicker and better in everyway. How do you feel after a couple of weeks?
I don't know why they've got that rep, I've never had a problem that they haven't sorted out within a decent time frame. Usually in a couple of hours.

I'm loving the update, as you say the odd bug is to be expected, that's what we signed up for. Everything is so much faster and overall better.

Have you unlocked an achievement since the last update? I'm very happy with that feature, no loading the sidebar just, whack! Right in the middle.
Yeah unlocked a bunch of cheevos, but probably 2-3 times out of 10 the pop up doesn't pop up or get the cheevo tone. Unlocked a few on Metal Gear at weekend, without realising! None issue really. Cheevo app is well fast now! I like how its all layed out, quick look left for friends, partys, messages etc. Kinect is still intuitive, everything is super quick, store etc is cleaner and less cluttered. Edge browser is quicker, not found a file i cant play. Pretty much nailed the new dash if i was honest. Booted up my wii u at weekend and its like logging into a favela in Rio in comparison
I've had Kinect turned off for a while (kept getting told off for swearing at the ref on fifa) but I've had a go there and it's much better. It even understand me after a couple of cans like.
I've had some issues but also the xbox button one, I found leaving it a few forces it to restart. I think I remember reading that it should restart but takes a bit of time as it is send the bug to ms

Also I have on the community tab the boxes for content but not content on the right, do you have this?
That side is still blank for me too.
I couldn't connect to the internet very well so opted out, all is good now. Damn shame it was sexy.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/