Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Backwards compatible list
Apparently Deus Ex isn't compatible? I just popped the disc in and got a message saying "You can't play that here."
Is it the vanilla version you tried or a directors cut? I think that makes a difference mate. Just thought I would mention
Vanilla.
I think I saw it in my ready to install list. I'll have a look when I get home.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Sorry Sam, I forgot to get back to you. I'm assuming you've got it now but it was in my list. I've just noticed a message on my Xbox from new years eve too. Happy New Year Rodent!

More backwards compatible titles were added not too long ago. There's a nice surprise for fans of The Witcher 2. Grab it while you can.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Sonic: The Fighters has been added.

Yesss.
I actually own that piece of shit!
Same! Played it for like 10 minutes just to get the achievements. Questioning whether I should redownload it despite the fact I'll never play it.
Fallout: New Vegas got added yesterday - it's been a while since something of significance was.
(06-24-2016, 08:49 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: Fallout: New Vegas got added yesterday - it's been a while since something of significance was.

Re-purchased it as soon as I heard, definitely worth it (and Old World Blues DLC) - particularly if, like me, you felt F4 was too light on the RPG elements.

Just a word of warning to anyone else considering buying 360 titles on the Xbone; it appears you can't use your Live/MS account balance, only your billing card.
GT: HugeHypnoToad